DEPARTMENT OF BIOMEDICAL
- The Department of Biomedical was established in the year 2018 with an ambition to design concepts to medicine and biology for future healthcare purposes.
- Biomedical Engineers dream up creative, practical solutions and work with other smart, inspiring people to invent, design, and create things that matter.
- They turn ideas into reality in order to make our lives safer, more enjoyable, and more productive.
- They can work with cutting-edge technologies to tackle grand challenges that define the human experience.
- They advance human health, engineer better medicines, create the tools of innovation and scientific discovery, and harness the power of biological processes to aid our planet.
- In the last few years, both Forbes and CNN Money have dubbed biomedical engineering as the best health care career out there
- New innovations in technology, materials, and knowledge mean that tomorrow’s breakthroughs can barely be conceived of today.
- Biomaterials Developer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Independent Consultant
- Biomedical Scientist/Researcher
- Rehabilitation Engineer
- Medical Technology Developer
- The future of biomedical engineering is tied to both the issues and obstacles we discover and advances and achievements in fields like chemistry, materials science, and biology.
- Just as in most other fields, interdisciplinarity means that innovation originates from many directions at the same time
BASICS OF BIOMEDICAL TRAINING
INTERNSHIP & INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
According to AICTE internship policy, it is mandatory for all the Engineering Graduates and minimum of 600-700 hours should be spent by each graduate during their 4 years degree.