- » To develop a system for continuous progress and timely action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- » To promote measures for institutional working system towards quality improvement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC
- Improvement and application of quality bench marks /measurements in various activities of the college.
- Making awareness on quality aspects.
- Discussions on promotion of quality circles.
- Monitoring of quality measures of the institution.
- Serving as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities Preparation of AQARs.
- Recording the activities and developments of the institution
- Preparing of the annual quality assurance report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Organizing orientation programmers for staff
- Administering feedback mechanism for development of the college
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring in the performance of academic tasks
- Incorporating modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the quality functioning of the supporting structure.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning